22.3.10

my apartment.

surprisingly, i don't think i ever showed you guys my apartment. i could back track a bit and tell you about my terrible experience getting from point a (cité universitaire which was a dorm) to point b (my apartment), but i will spare you the trouble and show you what i ended up with!

i'm sharing my apartment with a roomie from spain and the layout would be similar to ivory tower? except it is one person to each room instead of a quad. i'm super lucky that i found this apartment through fusac and it is in a great location! in the marais and next to place des vosges. 

here are some pictures: 

i borrowed a fisheye from a norwegian friend of mine. trust me, the fisheye was needed because of how small the space was. 












my room.







1 comment:

  1. love it, thanks for sharing! good call to use a fisheye for this one... though it could become addictive, refrain. discretion is a virtue.

    ReplyDelete