26.11.09

my vie as of now.



today is thanksgiving. instead of going home like i would normally do when i'm at gw, i'm going to my first thanksgiving EVER with americans abroad (ehh well and the norwegians and the australians and the brits).  I’m pretty excited for this because my friend here (Sydney) is making this event as legit as possible. part of me, i want someone to prerecord the macys day parade so we can all sit in a circle and eat. well, we'll see. hopefully i'll get some pictures in from our little dinner tonight. 


on another note, its extremely depressing to see status updates of you gw people, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE commenting on aloi's bday pictures, goin' biking around dc, goin' to nooshi, doing stupid things in jack & arian's room, stephanie mayer going to cool concert, and of course, husna being ethnic. ;)


i just wanna say, i miss all of you and for those that are gonna be abroad next semester or coming to visit me, i can't wait!!!




on a side note, let's make some authentic tasting turkeys. 


turkey avec pbr sauce.







here's thanksgiving --- tanya stylez.









ok. enough for today. 


later.  

2 comments: