4.11.09

reminds me of my summers in hong kong.

for some reason, my first weezer album was the green album that i bought at HMV in central, hong kong. unlike other "authentic" fans, my weezer phase started with the green album. it was neither "pinkerton" nor the "blue album."



for some reason, being in paris this year has given me a chance to think about my life and what was behind me. last night, i went for a run with my friend and i realized many things besides being obviously out of shape. i looked at the streets and was witnessing everything around me. after looking around me, i felt happy for the first time paris. happy in the sense that i was glad i was in the city of lights....

too bad im not a writer. i find it increasingly hard to put my feelings into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment