7.12.09

r blogs 'lame' or still 'culturally relevant?'

for those of you that are 'legit' followers of hro...pls excuse me. bc i really think carles has 'influence' me to 'venture' into a new direction in terms of 'bloggin'.

so back to 'my topic.' are blogs still "culturally relevant" or are they "lame" now? since almost everyone has one (including paula deen), are they still "authentic" to the internet n the Y generation?


well to me...i hope i can add more stuff here about "my life" and what "i like". it may not be "HRO" but i think after the scandalous carles retirement, i'll blog more. i think ppl should leave "more comments" bc it really encourages the blogger like "ME" to write more and blog more.

here's a video for you:

should i start a band called the euphonium rebellion???




i wish i could dance like those alt-bros.

2 comments:

  1. i second the comments motion...when I get an e-mail about a new comment I always get really encouraged....

    ReplyDelete